We try to anticipate any questions that you may have about our products or services and provide the answers here. If you need additional information please reach out to us and feel free to check out our discussion page. Browse the following questions and answers to see if any of them address your concerns:
- Remove the hot or cold button on top of the handle.
- Remove the screw holding the handle on.
- Turn handle to the ON position.
- Gently pull off handle. (This will expose the stem. They are held in by either a nut or you will see a place to put a wrench. Turn the unit counterclockwise and then remove it.)
- Bring all the parts you removed for us to identify. Our technicians will then assist you the rest of the way.
If your toilet rocks, wiggles, or if you see water coming out from underneath the bowl, then it is time to change your wax ring and reset your bowl. Our technicians can walk you through this project with ease.
- Elongated or Round Bowl
- Toilet Height: 15″ Standard, 16″ Comfort, or 17″ ADA (American Disabilities Act)
- Now, all you have to pick is a color.
Contact us for any additional questions you may have about our plumbing company. We serve clients in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Norfolk, and Suffolk, Virginia, and the surrounding areas.